First Baptist Church of Williams
The First Baptist Church of Williams has worshiped in our community for over 160 years. Our church was organized in 1850 under the name of Ohatchee Baptist Church #2. The name was changed to First Baptist of Williams in the early 1960’s. The present sanctuary was built in 1970. A new Fellowship Center was completed in 1992. The sanctuary was renovated in 1994, and a daycare was opened in 1997. Our new facility includes a multipurpose room for athletic events and meals. We have a stage, new kitchen and senior adult room, and the upstairs area houses a suite for ministry to our teenagers. This area includes a stage, lounge and classrooms. We also have a prayer room and a new library. Finally, our old fellowship center has been remodeled into a state of the art Daycare Ministry Center.
- (256) 435-5020
- See more : Worship